December 13, 2010

Moving On...

December 13, 2010

Things have been slow on the travel end. The truck has been stationary while the data processors create some park databases. In the meantime I have gotten a new job! One that will only require travel with in one county! After 6 1/2 years on the road and with the same program this will be a new adventure. I probably won't update this blog so check me out on Facebook!

Thanks to everyone who "followed" my travel adventures!

2 comments:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

K. I will be keeping tabs on you on facebook then. :) Glad you finally got a better job and one closer to family. Yea!

Janet Beckman said...

I've enjoyed checking up on you and your travels! Best wishes in your new job! I know your family will be happy to have you close again!

Janet Beckman