Gotta LOVE black friday! Last year at this time I was in Peoria, AZ doing my black friday shopping and this year in MN! Yep, I was up at 3:15am to partake in the craziness. It actually wasn't all that bad and I didn't feel super rushed. It was a nice, early morning spent with my sister driving to various stores. We had our list and only missed out on a couple of things due to low store supplies. I think my brother-in-law got the worst of it at Wal-mart when he went at 11pm for the midnight deals. He said it was really crazy and the $4.00 zhu-zhu pets flew off the shelves pretty quick!
Here is a picture of me and Rori. She turned away from the camera at the last minute but she is still pretty cute. She had her sunglasses on because the sun was coming in through the window and she said she couldn't see. I guess it was a little bright, I'm squinting a bit too but sunglasses in the house...kids :).

No comments:
Post a Comment