March 7, 2010
The evening prior to departure we were given bag tags in our room which indicated a specific time we to depart the ship. We got a time of 7:15am! What!?! Our flights were not until 2:00pm. We were able to change our departure from the ship to 8:15am and when we got off of the boat our bags were already on the carousel...that was nice. We then went to a bus that took us to the Orlando airport. It was about a 45 minute drive. We got to the airport around 10:30am. I checked in at United first and asked if there were any earlier flights I could get on and was told there was one at 11:20am. He said since I was premier status I would be number two on the wait list so I told him I'd try it. The security lines were really, really long and I thought there was no chance at all I'd make that flight. My sister checked into American but there were no earlier flights for her so she had to wait until 2:15pm. I made it to the United gate to find out there were 16 people on the wait list with 10 open seats. Luckily my premier status pulled through and since I was number 2 on the list I was able to get on that flight rather than wait for my 3:25pm flight! That was really nice. Neither of us had any travel problems getting home. It was a nice vacation and a good cruise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Boy I'm jealous - it looks like you had a really busy and exciting trip!
Post a Comment