Friday and Saturday we spent at sea.
Friday we sent to several lectures but found time to play air hockey in the ship's game room, it is the best game ever! We also went to the 7:00pm evening show called "Once Upon A Time". It was pretty cold and windy up on the deck so we didn't spend much time outside.
Saturday we attened several more lectures. It was our last day to see Sylvia. It was a little nicer up on deck so we attempted to play mini golf which was OK but the wind kept pushing our balls around so it wasn't really a fair game. We also tried climbing the rock wall and even though I used to teach rock climbing as a class I still have a slight fear of heights. This has developed as I've gotten older for some reason and I didn't make it up the wall very far but at least I tried. We went to the 7:00pm evening "Farewell Show Spectacular". It featured aerial artistry of Agnes and Peter which means they did acrobats hanging from a large cloth type rope. All I kept thinking was why are they up there doing that...especially on a moving boat but they did a good job and didn't get hurt. It was a pretty good show. We also took a behind the scenes tour of the theater. We went back stage and learned about what it takes to put on a show. I learned that the cruise ship has stabilizers to help keep it from rocking so much which the captain can use when a show is going on. It is a pretty small space but they pull off some pretty great shows. After dinner we decided to sit in the hot tub one last time. 



No comments:
Post a Comment