
October 8 to 11, 2010
This weekend I went home to MN. It has been too long since I've seen my nieces and nephew. The flight home on the 8th went well. On Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch to get a couple of pumpkins to cook and a couple to carve. Little Aurora and Abbi came with us. Here are a few pictures. Rori really is a happy girl :) I think she didn't want her picture taken at first...


On Sunday my aunt, uncle and cousins came up from Iowa. It was nice to see everyone again. We all met up at my Grandma's house and hung out for an hour or two catching up. I was at my sister's house in the evening and the kids were playing. Aurora (Rori) was jumping on me then went in the play room. She came back out and ran toward me like she was going to jump on me. My sister said "Aurora, don't even think about it." Aurora turned around and went in the play room and said mommy scared me...sad. Then two seconds later the protector Leonora comes out of the play room scolding my sister. She looks at us and says "Did you scare her? (pause) Did you? (pause & shaking her finger at us) Because that's not nice!" then she went back in the play room. It was pretty funny to hear a 3 year old say that and stick up for her twin sister! I wish I could have gotten that on tape or at least taken a photo. Here is a photo of the little protector riding her bike.

Monday the flight back also went well. When I landed I took a couple of really cool photos of the sunset with the wing of the plane in the picture....then the unthinkable happened. The touch screen on my cell phone stopped working! There is no saving it. My cool sunset pictures are lost forever. It is going to take 7 days to get a new phone so I'm using a non-touch screen phone. It is OK but it takes some getting used to again. It is going to be a long 7 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment