January 30, 2010

More Interesting Things...

January 30, 2010
This past week was a crazy week for me for a few reasons. Work was pretty good but the middle of the week was a real hurdle...I'm glad it is over. Good thing my dad flew out for the week to help me keep my sanity. I won't go into detail but I'll just say never take for granted good digestive health! Anyway, below is a photo of the 3 of us at work on Friday...it sums up the week pretty well :). We are getting ready to take out the yellow beast for one last trip. It pretty much works but not without it's typical attitude. Jeff and I might be playing a few games of rock, paper, scissors to see who gets to be in the new white truck and who gets to be in the old yellow truck :).

I was working on Zion road logs (documenting intersections etc...) and came across this interesting image. The three smaller images I posted are from our forward facing cameras. Yep, it is pretty dark (we were in a tunnel) but if you squint hard enough you might get a small glimpse of the car in front of us! The funny part is the pavement image at this same spot. I guess someone thought they had better warn people that the end of the tunnel was coming up and paint the word "SLOW" on the pavement. The person who did it must have forgotten to paint the message with glow in the dark paint!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm hoping that you get scissors for you can then cut the paper and ride in the new van. Glad you're out and about instead of stuck inside. Miss you.
MOM