January 8, 2010

People Actually Pulled Over...

January 8, 2009
Today we were driving around town in the new truck practicing how to collect. While doing this we had our beacons on to make people more aware of us and sometimes we travel at slower speeds. There were two cars that saw us in their rear view mirror and pulled over to the side of the road! Amazing. I am not sure why because our truck is white and doesn't look like an ambulance or anything. I sort of felt bad but hey, I'll take it. The less cars in the video means the more pavement and features we can see.

I was coming home from the temple this evening and saw a bumper sticker that I thought was a good one. It said: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

No comments: