April 2, 2010

I've Come to Realize...

April 2, 2010

I saw this on my friend Jamie’s blog who got it from Carrie's blog...
Since I’m not on the road and have no travel adventures to share I thought I’d post this. If anyone else would like to borrow it feel free.

1. I've come to realize that my chest-size ... is just fine the way it is. I never really thought otherwise.

2. I've come to realize that my job...can be stressful but most of the time it is fulfilling and I enjoy it.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving... I like to listen to music (as long as it isn’t a selection from Jeff’s ipod :), that stuff puts me to sleep)

4. I've come to realize that I need.... to take care of myself better and make sure I find time to relax.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost... the desire to eat, but it is slowly coming back.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when... I really want to help someone but don’t. The other day I was leaving physical therapy and saw a man with a cane trying to step down from the curb and had a difficult time. I kept thinking “don’t fall, please don’t fall” when I really should have gone over and asked him if he needed help or would have liked to lean on my arm. I’m just not sure of people’s boundaries these days.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...it must be in a dream because I don’t drink.

8. I've come to realize that money... is nice to have but shouldn’t be the most important thing in life. I wish people had more of it so they didn’t have to struggle.

9. I've come to realize that certain people... will never really get my jokes. That is unfortunate...

10. I've come to realize that I'll always ... have a “poker face” and if pe
ople can’t see past it then things won’t be very fun.

11. I've come to realize that my sibling... sounds just like me and it is fun to trick people on the phone.

12. I've come to realize that my mom...lives far away but is just a phone call away.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone... still gets hot after talking for 10 minutes and there is no touch screen phone in the AT&T store that doesn’t get hot…no fair.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... I’d have to eat something.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep... I’m addicted to playing a game on my ipod touch to keep my brain active…following DRs orders! It is called “unblock me” and is from Kira games! I love it!!! You have to get the red block out of the "door" on the right side by moving the blocks around. Some of them are pretty tricky.

http://www.kiragames.com/games/unblockme/guides

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking... I should be asleep because I have a 9am appointment.

17. I've come to realize that my dad...is always willing to help people even when he should take some time for himself.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...it won’t be for long. I’ve never really gotten into that.

19. I've come to realize that today... I felt really good and took a walk around the park for 50 minutes!

20. I've come to realize that tonight...was a pretty good night. My condo went under contract.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow... Should be a good day. There is no better way to start the day than a 9am massage to get the tension out of your neck.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to re-post this is... probably no one. That's ok.

24. I've come to realize that life...can be difficult but the people you have in your life can make those hurdles easier to get over.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend... I need to get out and get more exercise. Now that I can walk without vertigo it is much, much easier!

26. I've come to realize that marriage... is not for everyone, can be difficult, can be great, and can happen quickly for some people.

27. I've come to realize that my (close) friends... pull me through. In the month of March I actually went over my cell phone minutes for the first time ever! Thanks to everyone for helping me through a rough month.

28. I've come to realize that this year... I'm starting a new adventure in Virginia and am super excited to have the opportunity.

29. I've come to realize that my ex … can stay my ex and I’m OK with that!

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should... get rid of some of my socks.

31. I've come to realize that I love... the beach, even though I don’t really like the water.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand... why people can be so quick to judge others. Let people be who they are and if your personalities don’t mesh then as Sylvia Browne says, “don’t be mean just be absent”.

33. I've come to realize my past... is over and my present and future are what really matter. (I’m keeping that one from Jamie, hope you don’t mind)

34. I've come to realize that parties... are not really my thing unless there are only about 5 people there.

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified... of heights. I’m not sure why but as I’ve gotten older I have found that I prefer to keep my feet planted on the ground, although I am OK with airplanes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!! A really GREAT post!!!

Aunt Phyllis

Unknown said...

Keeping hanging in there honey! Love you,
MOM

Unknown said...

Nice list!

I identify with several of these: 7, 8, 34, 35, 1 (just joking)

I had to delete "Unblock Me" when I first got my phone - spent wayyy to much time on it. You should try "Ragdoll Blaster". I've played every level but still find it hilarious to shoot 100 floppy men as fast as possible. I've gotten to where I can beat most levels with only one guy.

I'm glad you're getting over your vertigo

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Thanks! I am going to have to follow up and do this, and not so much for others but for myself.