April 1, 2010

Too Many???


April 1, 2010

I haven't been traveling lately but enjoying some much needed time at home.
Here is one of my random thoughts from last week. At what point do you admit to yourself that you have too much of something? Is it OK to have too much as long as you are comfortable with it? I've come to realize I have a lot of "stuff" but there are two specific things I think I might have too many of...
1. Jackets, a girl has to stay warm right?
2. Socks! Are too many socks bad?
Don't be fooled by the top layer in the drawer which doesn't look threatening but under that layer there are easily 50 pair! I'm too attached I think. Maybe it is tied to #1...a girl has to keep her feet warm too! How many socks do other people own?

2 comments:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

I think I am on the opposite end of the sock spectrum. Six pair. Wow. I think I need to buy some socks, or take some of yours. ;)

Unknown said...

I've got about 30 pairs of socks.

I've been giving a lot of old clothes away (ones I don't use) as I've been packing. I agree - people accumulate lots of stuff they don't need.

(While we're on the topic of socks, it makes sense to call them a "pair" of socks because there are two, but why do we say a "pair" of pants?)