June 12, 2010

Travel Day #4 - Arrival Day



June 11, 2010
Today started out in Ohio. We drove through OH, PA, WV, MD and finally VA! It was a long day but yesterday was defiantly longer. It was good to finally make it to Virginia. We went to the condo I was going to buy...yep, going to. It was OK and lets say I half like it. It was a flip but they took some some short cuts I was not fond of. There was also something in the air that made my dad and I a bit dizzy. It also needs a new furnace/AC, new windows and a new water heater. I decided with all I have going on with my health and with traveling for work that fixing up another place probably wasn't a good idea for me right now. I decided to rent so I have NO maintenance worries and the place I'm renting at is really, really great. I wish I could buy that place! It is right across the street from work so I can save $ on gas and just walk. More later....

4 comments:

Jamie said...

cant wait to see the new place! glad its working out so well!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Glad to hear that you are there! Hope all keeps going well and that you get settled nicely in your new place. :)

Unknown said...

I promise not to say I told you so :-) It is great that you really like your new apartment! Keep Heavenly Father close, sit back, relax and enjoy! Can't wait to hear more about your travels!!

coongirl said...

I told myself more than once "I should have listened to Cheryl" :).