December 3, 2009
Today I flew back to Denver. The flight went well and was uneventful. I didn't watch the movie because it lost my interest in the first 10 minutes. I think it was called "It Might Get Loud".
At the Dulles airport I was going through security and the TSA guy looks at my stuff and says "Oh, it's you. We got a call from the mayor of Denver and he said you couldn't fly back on this plane today." Uhhh TSA humor, gotta love it.
After landing in Denver I was walking to the train and heard an agent on the speaker talking to passengers going to California saying something along the lines of "this airplane has a possible engine problem so they need to do a test loop around the airport to get a better idea of what the problem is." I would not want to be those pilots that had to do the test loop in the sky...no way! Anyway, it happened by coincidence that one of my friends landed at the Denver airport about 30 minutes after I did. She was on her way to Nashville. I waited for her and we ate lunch together before she got on her next flight. It was fun and good to see her again.
I'm back in Denver for a couple of weeks until I go to MN for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm waiting for you to arrive in Minnesota so that I can give you hugs and kisses.
MOM
Post a Comment