December 23, 2009

Home For The Holidays

December 23, 2009
Yesterday I headed to the airport to catch an early flight to MN before the snow storm hit. My original plan was to come home Christmas Eve but with freezing rain and 6 to 13 inches of snow on the way (to MN) changing my flight seemed like a good idea. The airport in Denver wasn't bad the only run in I had was with a crazy TSA lady who was telling people to move through the security line faster even though there were kids in front of us moving slow...I guess she didn't see them??? I also ventured over to the customer service desk hoping to have them help me book a flight to Orlando in March. Come to find out that customer service people don't know how to book flights only people at the ticket counter (outside of security) know how to book flights...weird.

Today I was at my sister's house and Abbi said to the younger kids "Yep, that is aunt Jamie she still has her coat on". Well, I guess having a legacy of the girl who always has a coat on is better than no legacy at all :).

The snow has started to fall here in MN and according to the weather it will be snowing for the next 72 hours!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy to hear you had a nice time!