

May 27, 2010Today we were able to finish collection in Great Sand Dunes. We hope this will be the last park with our old truck! I took one last photo of the vehicle in a park to remember the occasion :). I don't think anyone will really miss that truck. This morning it was showing really low voltage with no computer systems on, which typically means an alternator is on the way out. Luckily the truck held on so we could finish this park. The new truck treated us pretty well today.
We had some time in the afternoon to take a quick walk down to the river and walk across it so we could walk on the sand dunes a bit. It was windy and the sand hurt when it hit you (face and legs), ouch! I was not expecting that. I think I will see lingering sand for awhile. My shoes were filled with it.

No comments:
Post a Comment