August 9, 2010
Today I left Washington Dulles at 12:30pm and 5 hours later I arrived in Seattle, WA. It was a long cross country flight but there were no delays and all went well. On the flight they played two movies. Oceans, which is a Disney nature film and it put me to sleep in about 15 minutes. They then played Shrek The Final Chapter. That movie was OK but didn't really keep my interest so I only watched a few parts, mostly the ending. After landing we drove down to Olympia, WA for the night. It was a bit chilly in the mid 60s but a very nice break from the heat and humidity of the east coast. At the hotel there were several tall evergreen trees with a pretty strong smell, I loved it. I wish I could have bottled it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment