
August 13, 2010
Today is Friday the 13th. What could go wrong? Collection went really well and we were done collecting Lave Beds in a couple of hours. We only had one minor problem with a glare in the rear camera coming off of the computer rack. I was able to fix it pretty quickly and we had no further delays.
We decided to check out some of the lave tubes, we didn't go in very far since we didn't have a map but we did have 2 flash lights so we were half prepared. We did see a bat but I wasn't able to get a very good photo. I was able to get a quick photo of a little lizard on a rock, it was hot out and I think he was enjoying the sun.

After leaving the park we were about 9 miles from town and the van started coasting down the road. The digital reader on the dash said we had 40 miles left until empty but that wasn't true. There we were on the side of the road with no gas. At least we weren't far from town! I'm blaming it on Friday the 13th.
We saw this car in the Wal-mart parking lot...a Friday the 13th prank maybe?
Today is Friday the 13th. What could go wrong? Collection went really well and we were done collecting Lave Beds in a couple of hours. We only had one minor problem with a glare in the rear camera coming off of the computer rack. I was able to fix it pretty quickly and we had no further delays.
We decided to check out some of the lave tubes, we didn't go in very far since we didn't have a map but we did have 2 flash lights so we were half prepared. We did see a bat but I wasn't able to get a very good photo. I was able to get a quick photo of a little lizard on a rock, it was hot out and I think he was enjoying the sun.
After leaving the park we were about 9 miles from town and the van started coasting down the road. The digital reader on the dash said we had 40 miles left until empty but that wasn't true. There we were on the side of the road with no gas. At least we weren't far from town! I'm blaming it on Friday the 13th.We saw this car in the Wal-mart parking lot...a Friday the 13th prank maybe?


No comments:
Post a Comment