November 15, 2009
It started to snow around 4pm on Saturday and kept snowing until Sunday afternoon. I was out of town for the first big Denver snow storm of the year but this time I wasn't so lucky. Attached is a photo I took from my porch...not the best photo but it shows about 7 inches. It was still snowing when I took that photo. I guess November is Denver's 2nd snowiest month. I'm sure all of this snow will be melted in a couple of days. That is one great thing about Denver's weather, if you don't like it wait a few hours.

3 comments:
So, did you shovel the snow off your patio or were you lucky enough to have the association person do it for you? You can keep the snow and we'll keep the 50 degree weather.
MOM
Nope, I didn't shovel. The HOA shoveled one small path to the parking lot then the next day they came back and finished the job.
Gotta love the snow. :) Especially this time of year. After Christmas, I can do without.
Post a Comment