Today was a day for the beach. In the morning we went to Cabrillo National Monument, yep I went to a park on my day off! We watched a short movie and then walked up to the lighthouse. There is a really great view of San Diego from Cabrillo. We then went down by the tide pools and enjoyed the view for awhile. I found another sign of someone falling with their hands up in the air...I'm starting to see a pattern here with this sign and the Blue Ridge signs I saw.
November 28, 2009
Cabrillo and Mission Beach
Today was a day for the beach. In the morning we went to Cabrillo National Monument, yep I went to a park on my day off! We watched a short movie and then walked up to the lighthouse. There is a really great view of San Diego from Cabrillo. We then went down by the tide pools and enjoyed the view for awhile. I found another sign of someone falling with their hands up in the air...I'm starting to see a pattern here with this sign and the Blue Ridge signs I saw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment