November 18, 2009

More Signs

November 18, 2009
Today I found another sign along Blue Ridge Parkway. It is similar to the other one I posted but I think this one is even better. Apparently someone had time to change the design of the sign so they have different curves that the biker gets to fall off of. I think this one is "better" because he is really going over the side and on the other sign he just had his hands up in the air but the road was still underneath him....weird. I had to post it so you can compare and see what I mean.

Today I had envisioned some quiet time at home after work with no rush to really do anything. Nothing ever turns out as I plan. Rather than getting to come home I spent 2 hours in urgent care. After my hand shakes wouldn't go away (but my blood sugar tested fine) and a few other symptoms I decided I'd better not risk it. Turns out I have low blood flow and am dehydrated and I think I have some kind of infection but nothing that looks to be the flu (either strain) so I guess I'll take it. Just once I'd like to spend some time at home without getting sick...not this time. It could be worse though...I don't think it is anything a few days time won't cure (finger's crossed).

1 comment:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Hope you feel better soon! Being sick is the worst. :(