

July 13, 2010
Today we drove from Cheyenne, WY to Wendover, UT. Wyoming proved to be as windy as ever. At a rest area I found a sign saying the winds can get up to 70mph.
I've done this drive many times now and there isn't much to look at but this time there were a few surprises. We saw this HUGE crane. It is amazingly big and my guess it is used for mining but I'm not sure. I can't even imagine how they got such a big piece of equipment to the middle of nowhere Wyoming. During this drive I decided to try and count the FedEx trucks that we saw. In February when we made the drive I noticed several FedEx trucks and this time I wanted to try and get a number. We came up with 68! I'm sure we missed a few. I think FedEx rules I-80.

A couple of other "interesting" things that happened today. ..
We got another rock chip in the windshield. This one is pretty big. It is Y shaped and I'm sure when the weather gets cold this chip will spread. Luckily it is in the middle of the windshield so it isn't in the line of sight, yet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of_Utah


I've done this drive many times now and there isn't much to look at but this time there were a few surprises. We saw this HUGE crane. It is amazingly big and my guess it is used for mining but I'm not sure. I can't even imagine how they got such a big piece of equipment to the middle of nowhere Wyoming. During this drive I decided to try and count the FedEx trucks that we saw. In February when we made the drive I noticed several FedEx trucks and this time I wanted to try and get a number. We came up with 68! I'm sure we missed a few. I think FedEx rules I-80.

A couple of other "interesting" things that happened today. ..
We got another rock chip in the windshield. This one is pretty big. It is Y shaped and I'm sure when the weather gets cold this chip will spread. Luckily it is in the middle of the windshield so it isn't in the line of sight, yet.
I pulled a muscle in my neck, doing basically nothing. I went into the back of the truck from the front seat because I was installing software and needed to put the CD in another computer and sure enough something shifted...ouch! If feels like I slept on my neck wrong, which I didn't but that is what it feel like. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of_Utah




No comments:
Post a Comment