The truck is still out of commission because of the camera issue so I'm not on the road yet. I'm not sure how much longer it will be. I'm filling the days working at the office.
The weather has gotten much, much nicer here. There is little to no humidity and I've been able to have my windows open rather than the AC blasting. It is nice!
Here are a couple of thoughts for the day.
- When you get a massage and they massage your head why does it sound like sand paper? Why does something that feels so good have to sound so bad???
- When you got to turn off a computer why do you have to tell it to "shut down" twice? Start - Shut down - then you have to hit another shut down button.

1 comment:
I love reading your blog!! I think the sandpaper sound is terrible, but I love the massage part:) Also, I think the shutdown thing is just like all the other redundant things in my life:) I'll have to think of these... I'm sure Ben will have the answers:)
Post a Comment