Today I slept in until 10:30am. I can say I haven't slept in that late for a really, really, really long time. I guess my body needed it. We drove to some routes this afternoon that are close to town to see if they might be dry and no luck, most were still wet. We collected one ramp that was dry and then the down pour started. This rain is really setting us back. The only good thing about the rain is that I had some down time and I got to see a movie this evening. We went to The Orphan. It was really good and worth the $9.00 to see it. Although it might not be for those who get scared easily (Jeff, you missed out). David and I went and we both enjoyed it but he did jump in his chair once...yep I saw that. What a crazy ending! It was nice to do something "normal" for a change and not work on the truck or think about work.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1148204/
or
http://orphan-movie.warnerbros.com/
The photo attached is of an old building that is near some of our routes in Asheville. It is a cool building but there is no indication outside of what it used to be used for. These days it is located across the street from a nursing home.

1 comment:
Rats, I'd hoped you hadn't noticed my moment of weakness!
Post a Comment