Today was a pretty good day. We drove South down the parkway collecting the small routes as we went. We ended up at Great Smokey National Park. It was nice to get down there but we still have a lot to collect on the parkway itself. The sun came out today and only a few sprinkles hit the windshield which was a welcome change from the past few days. Today we found a couple of locked gates and the "master" key we were given for the park didn't work. That was super frustrating, expecially finding that out on a Saturday. We will have to swing into headquarters on Monday and see what is up with our key and try to get one that will work. We also got stuck behind a guy pulling a pop-up camper who refused to go over 35mph on the parkway. The posted speed limit is 45mph. I guess now I know what it feels like to be stuck behind us when we are collecting but really...this guy was not driving a work truck, I think he just wasn't comfortable driving his own rig. I had to take a photo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment