We got stuck in a traffic jam today and this time it wasn't because of a bear. Some semi flipped his rig on it's side on the interstate. It took us an extra hour to get to our destination. It turned out to not matter that much anyway because the roads were even more wet today. It wasn't supposed to rain!!! I don't get it, there is something fishy going on here and I think it is a black cloud over our truck. The truck is also having some power issues again. We spent a good 3 hours trying to figure it out and the verdict is still out on that one.
I took a sunset photo outside my hotel window. It was nice to see after a crazy day.

1 comment:
The one highlight of that traffic jam was the overly bored driver in front of us who was pumping his breaks to the beat of his music.
... and at least we got to de-stress somewhat over dinner at my favorite Skyland restaurant
Post a Comment