September 18, 2010
For staying so close to the Seattle airport I was surprised to have never heard one airplane all night. That building was build well! I headed down to the lobby at 9:10am to catch the 9:20 shuttle. A fire truck pulls up and the guys walk in looking for someone in the lobby who called them needing help. I'm not sure what was wrong but someone was sitting on the floor in the hall (with other's around), I hope they are OK. The security line at the airport was pretty long. It took me 45 minutes! I made it to Denver with and had a really short layover. The flight leaving Denver was 30 minutes late leaving because they had problems loading bags. Even with the 30 minute delay they still didn't get my bag on board. I got to Washington Dulles only to find NO bag. I asked the claim lady where my bag was and she said it was coming in around midnight. I wasn't about to wait around so I filled out a claim so they would deliver my bag. I got it around 8:30am this morning. That was the first time in 6 years on the job/flying so much that my bag didn't make it! The delay wasn't bad and since it was delivered to me I wasn't the one who had to carry the bag up the stairs to my apartment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok, the one time our bags didn't make it with us, it took 5 days to get them! You are lucky:) Hope you're having fun with your mom around! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment