September 15, 2010

North Cascades, Drive Thru Only

September 15, 2010
I was actually excited for today, finish this park and get back to civilization. Half of the excitement came true, getting back to civilization. We made it to the park and I noticed a problem with our pavement images. After a couple of hours of troubleshooting it was determined that a laser light on the truck could be bad and the company that made the truck wanted to send out a support guy to fix it. We made our way to Seattle. We went about 20 miles away from the park and it started to rain! The park will probably be soaked if we get a chance to go back...uhhh.
A funny story for the day. We get to Seattle and we were at a stop light waiting for a person to cross the road. My traveling partner says "is that a guy or a girl" and I looked up and said "I don't know" and thought about it then said "I think it is a guy, I'm 80% sure." Then I thought about it some more and I said "wait a minute, he had facial hair!" Why was there any question? He did have an umbrella and tight ankle pants and...OK, maybe there is no excuse for the question but it was pretty funny. Maybe you had to be in the truck. It was after a long morning of driving and a long afternoon of troubleshooting.

Rainy Seattle and lots of traffic, no surprise there...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like the rain and the truck are making you guys a little batty! I'm so excited that "your bf" won americas got talent:) we were all cheering for him and thinking of you last night (well, mostly Ike)!

Unknown said...

Yeah, glad to see he won also.