July 17, 2009
My sun burnt feet from yesterday are still "burning" and my left foot is swollen :(.
Today was much, much cooler and almost no humidity. I was a nice change from earlier in the week. Today turned out to be a productive day after a very frustrating morning. Now that the alternator issue is fixed it was the computer systems turn to give us trouble. We started at 8am and by noon we only had 3 routes collected...not good. Things stopped working/communicating then we had pavement issues to deal with, time after time. It was pretty frustrating and I found my self chanting "I love my job":) . After the truck got all of the issues out of the way in the morning we were able to get in a full afternoon of collection. We didn't get to see any cool sites today but we did get a lot of work done. We should finish this park tomorrow and we are heading East.

1 comment:
should've taken the aloe vera... I knew it! Hope your toes feel better soon! Can you even wear socks?
Post a Comment