Today was a good and bad day. We were able to collect 131 miles but it was painful. It was a crazy day that started at 8:00am and at 11:00pm I'm finally done working and writing my blog entry for the day.
The bad parts of today were:
We had several problems with the truck today. We had to restart all of the systems at least 4 times, which is a minimum of a 10 minute process. Our forward facing cameras were dropping images, not synchronizing properly, we had crossfall chainage errors and missing chainage messages/errors. We might have another alternator going bad but we left that for tomorrow to further investigate.
The good parts of today were:
We made it 100 miles further down the parkway and the roads were dry!
While we were pulled over swapping a computer part I took a quick photo, it is attached.

2 comments:
You must admit that the scenary that you have is beautiful in which it may help in dealing with the frustrations with the piece of crap you drive. The holiday is coming on Monday so can you take some time to yourself?
Miss you .
MOM
No time for relaxing unless it rains...even then I have work I can do in the hotel room. The scenery is nice but I've been in this area since July 20 so I'm ready to move on.
Post a Comment