September 4, 2009

Blue Ridge Parkway


September 3, 2009
We spent the morning at the Ford shop having an another alternator replaced. This time I had a spare so we just needed the labor to do it. After that the truck worked but things still didn't run the way they used to. The problem with this truck is that so many things go wrong all of the time that it is very hard to know what "normal" is. Maybe the way things are running now is "normal"...who knows. We are going to run this truck until it smokes or dies and hopefully it won't happen in a place we don't have cell coverage. We didn't start collection until 2pm and we had some computer issues to deal with so we didn't get much done but we did collect 54 miles...I'll take it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You still had a better collection day than any day you and I spent on BLRI, gotta be thankful that you're making progress!