September 14, 2009

Meeting in Tulsa

September 14, 2009
I made it to Tulsa, OK this evening around 4:00pm (Central Time). I'm having a hard time knowing what time it is and what town I'm in. I have been in 3 different time zones in the past 24 hours but am glad to say I made it to my appointment and my flight on time. I saw a billboard in the airport that said Cherokee Casino. I have no idea if it was for Cherokee, NC but I was confused and remembered I was in Oklahoma. As we were leaving the restaurant I saw a sign that said Oklahoma and had to think if that was really where I was then I remembered...oh yeah...Tulsa, Oklahoma. Anyway, you get the idea. I hope tonight is not one of those frantic nights where I wake up and have no idea where I am. I think I'm getting used to only getting 5 hours of sleep a night...not good. My DR told me this morning that I should go see an endocrinologist, sweet...why not. I love being messed up. Who said traveling all of the time and working 60 to 80 hours each week was healthy???

No comments: