September 12, 2009
In the morning we went to GPS a parking area, something we sometimes do if the crew before us forgets one. After we were done our new inverter had arrived so we installed it into the truck. When it is hot and humit out working on the truck is 100x worse! We had a couple of small issues but we worked through it and were collecting by 12:30! Overall it was a good day...WOW I don't think I've said that in awhile, but I do think my idea of a good day is slowly changing. I posted a couple of photos of the inverter. It is on the very bottom of the rack behind the net....just so you get an idea of what we were working on.
In the morning we went to GPS a parking area, something we sometimes do if the crew before us forgets one. After we were done our new inverter had arrived so we installed it into the truck. When it is hot and humit out working on the truck is 100x worse! We had a couple of small issues but we worked through it and were collecting by 12:30! Overall it was a good day...WOW I don't think I've said that in awhile, but I do think my idea of a good day is slowly changing. I posted a couple of photos of the inverter. It is on the very bottom of the rack behind the net....just so you get an idea of what we were working on.
We should finish this park tomorrow morning and then I fly home to Denver (arriving around 10:30pm) for one very short night and then back on a plane Monday to go to Tulsa, OK. We are having a meeting about our new truck next week. I can't wait!!!! We won't have the truck for a couple of months but it is good to know things are moving along.
Oh, we did see another bear cub today but they are so fast we still couldn't get a good photo.

No comments:
Post a Comment