September 7, 2009
It rained this morning. We were able to find 11 dry routes, or routes that were dry enough to collect with a few damp spots. It rained again around 4pm. We drove around the whole park and got stuck in a huge traffic jam...everyone was leaving to head home after Labor Day weekend. The traffic today was much, much worse than anything we experienced in the DC area! The only story I have for today other than the rain is that we decided to go to the casino buffet for dinner (our choices are very limited around here). When we walked in Jeff got by with no problem and I got carded. I looked at the security guy and said "really" and he said "yeah" and then I laughed. I showed him my id and he said "there is no way" and I said "yeah, that is why I laughed, but thank you." He said "well, you have a nice time." I might look young but I don't think I'd pass for being 21.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That youthful appearance come from your dads side of the family -- you know??!! But don’t tell ma that.
Post a Comment