Today the sun was out! We had a productive day and are almost done with this park. We have one more 26 mile long route left to collect tomorrow morning. We are then headed to Phoenix and will fly to Denver on Saturday morning.
Two photos posted are from the East side of the park. The squirrel (maybe chipmunk) was in a campground near the village and didn't seem to mind our loud diesil truck, it just kept on eating so I took a quick photo.
Just to tell you another glamorous part of my job...The Internet at our hotel is really bad. We keep getting dropped, not dropped from the connection but the browser keeps saying the page can not be displayed. I've called their IT 3 or 4 times and I'm done with trying to tell other people that something is wrong with their equipment. So, since the connection is terrible in the hotel I'm currently sitting in the truck in the parking lot of another hotel that has reliable Internet. Not like I don't spend enough time in the truck already but now at 9:15 at night I'm in the truck again so I can get on the Internet...gotta love it. The only thing that makes it OK is I'm listening to the Twilight soundtrack.

No comments:
Post a Comment