October 9, 2009
We finished up all of the routes in Grand Canyon this morning. We had one route and the truck gave me a couple of errors...rough morning. It was probably because there was evidence of a mouse in the truck. Really, I am not kidding. Other than the fact that it is really, really gross all I need is a mouse chewing on computer cables and power wires! Uhhhh...what next. Oh, the airbag light is also light up on the dash so I guess it is time for another stop at a Ford shop. We are spending the night in Peoria, AZ then flying out of PHX tomorrow.
We finished up all of the routes in Grand Canyon this morning. We had one route and the truck gave me a couple of errors...rough morning. It was probably because there was evidence of a mouse in the truck. Really, I am not kidding. Other than the fact that it is really, really gross all I need is a mouse chewing on computer cables and power wires! Uhhhh...what next. Oh, the airbag light is also light up on the dash so I guess it is time for another stop at a Ford shop. We are spending the night in Peoria, AZ then flying out of PHX tomorrow.
I went to wash the truck today and after spending $5.25 I was only able to get one layer of dirt off and it is still pretty dirty...sad. Some guy asked me if the truck was the one that was used for the Google images. I said and tried to explain they use a 360 degree camera but he didn't really want to hear it he just kept talking.

No comments:
Post a Comment