Today we finished collecting in ZION! It was a pretty good day. We only had one collection error that made us restart the route. The truck still has issues....Today some guy at a rock shop told us we were leaking axle oil on the rear tire. I said "what else is new". There really is a leak and it is pretty obvious but I just like to pretend that I didn't see it and live in ignorant bliss. Just another thing to get fixed. To bad we can't tape up that problem.
I took a couple of more photos from the truck. We didn't really have any time to get out and enjoy the park. There was a traffic jam near the 1.1 mile long tunnel because some camper dumped transmission fluid inside the tunnel. It created a pretty big back up. Other campers were not allowed in the tunnel at all because they couldn't pass the stalled camper. I'm surprised that it wasn't our truck that dumped transmission fluid...that is our kind of luck.
We saw this advertisement on the back of a park shuttle bus (above photo). It looks like our hands when we are done changing controller boards and timer chips.

No comments:
Post a Comment