October 31, 2009

Colorado National Monument






October 31, 2009
Today we collected all of Colorado National Monument. The pavement computer had a bad morning, I had to restart it three times before it was happy. We also had a campground to collect and since it is off season two of the loops were locked. We had to go to the Visitor Center and track someone down to open the gates. We ended up spending about an hour in the campground that only had 4 routes dealing with the pavement computer and locked gates....that is a long time so such a few number of routes. After that the day went pretty smooth.

This is the last park of our program's cycle 4. This means that this is the last park I had to collect with this truck! The new truck is currently being put together and should be ready in January! I'll write more about that later but I'm pretty excited. Today was a big milestone and it means I've traveled a lot of miles and been to a lot of parks.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love CO nat'l mon. Did you like it? It's a good spring hike:) I was hoping to see pics of your hotel halloween party:)