February 22, 2010

Back to the Office


February 22, 2010
Today was back to the office. The day went by pretty fast. We took a closer look at the van and realized it would be best to take it to Tulsa for repair. The front laser/bumper it is attached to was bent during our slide into the ditch. We took the van to Ford for some service. It needed an oil change and we also wanted them to look things over to make sure things were OK under the truck.

I'm in a scramble to get papers ready for a lender in Virginia and trying to put some things away in my condo. It is now officially on the market...cross your fingers! I'm super excited about the move. To throw a damper on things I realized last night that my neighbors pipes are still leaking! As some of you know I've had on going battles with the upstairs people having water leaks ever since I've moved into this place about 4 1/2 years ago. Enough is enough! Looking after other peoples pipes is not how I like to spend my free time.

This Saturday my sister and I are going on a cruise. If they have internet on the boat I'll try to post to my blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

never a dull moment for you...

Have a great cruise!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Oooo... Sounds fun. Hope you have a great time and that thing go well with selling of your condo.