
February 5, 2010We rolled into San Francisco this evening about 6:30pm Pacific time. It was a long day...for me anyway. It was a rough morning so Jeff pulled through taking the morning driving shift. The afternoon was better and we made it over Donner Pass w/o needing chains! There was a warning message that said "unsettled weather, carry chains"...I guess that is one way to put it. It did rain and snow while we made our way over the pass but we've definitely driven through worse. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Pass
We were greeted in San Francisco by rush hour traffic. For those of you who might not understand what the really means I posted a photo :) . Just to be safe add an extra 1/2 hour (minimum) onto your commute time. I also took a quick photo of the bay bridge.
The evening ended with dinner at Joe's Crab Shack on the warf. It is was nice out, in the 50s and no rain. It is good to be back in San Francisco. When I first started this job Golden Gate National Recreation Area was my first park...uhhh the memories.

No comments:
Post a Comment