




February 12, 2010Today we took the older truck to the maintenance shop. They noticed that the transmission fluid was 4 qts low! About 3 weeks ago we took the truck to Ford to have them check everything over. They said they would do their multi point inspection. That came back "normal". I guess their inspection doesn't include checking transmission fluid! I hope that fixes the problem. We also took the new truck to a glass shop to get a new, un-tinted piece of glass in the back of the truck so we will have lighter rear facing images (to read signs). It was a busy morning but a lot of time was spent in traffic. It took us 45 minutes to go about 10 miles...crazy! We drove through Chinatown and that was interesting. It is such a busy area it reminded me of New York City. I was able to take a stroll along the wharf around dinner time and took some photos. I love taking photos of Alcatraz. We wanted to go out there today but tickets were sold out :(. Tomorrow the rain is supposed to clear and we are headed back up to Point Reyes National Seashore to finish our collection at that park.

No comments:
Post a Comment