February 23, 2010
Several people have asked me where I'm going on the cruise and my answer is usually "I'm not sure". I haven't really had time to think about it much, other than getting the necessary plane ticket and ride to the port. I leave on Saturday but don't plan on packing until Friday :). Packing has become second nature for me, I could do it in my sleep so there is no real rush :). Anyway, here is the cruise itinerary if you are curious. Some of you know that I am not really a world traveler so if I stay on the boat the whole time I'll be content but I'm sure my sister wouldn't appreciate that very much. It should be a good trip and I'm looking forward to a vacation.
This cruise is with Sylvia Browne so our days at sea will be spent at her seminars. http://www.rosetours.com/sylvia/
CRUISE ITINERARY
Departure
Sunday February 28, 2010
Port Canaveral, Florida
12:00PM(board) - 04:00 PM
Monday March 1, 2010
Cococay, Bahamas
7:00AM - 4:00PM
Tuesday March 2, 2010
Day at Sea
Wednesday March 3, 2010
St. Thomas
11:00AM - 7:00PM
Thursday March 4, 2010
St. Maarten
8:00AM - 5:00PM
Friday March 5, 2010
Day at Sea
Saturday March 6, 2010
Day at Sea
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Port Canaveral, Florida
07:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds so fun! I hope you guys have a great time and get some good much needed relaxation in! Have fun!!
Post a Comment